Wednesday, March 14, 2012

too much??

I am feeling very overshelmed tonight. In my quest for peace and happiness, I'm thinking that I have 'packed too much into the stream of life". I started a college class this week. I am still coaching. I am trying to keep up with my 3 sponsees. Teaching all day. Being 'present mom' again. Reconnecting with old friends and devoloping new connections.

I am not complaining about any of this. All of it is fantastic and has brought be back to life, but I am struggling to fit it all in and find anytime for prayer, meditation, reflection. The hours are seeming to pass way too quickly.

Two months ago, I couldn't find enough to fill my day and today I am blessed with an abundance. Reflecting on what got me to that dark spot, I know that I need to stay focused on my recovey and not go back to skipping meetings and all the other things that I committed myself to...all those things that restored my hope.

Anyway, that's all I've got for tonight. I just thought if I sat down to write, I would be able to slow down for a minute...always an outlet that brings me peace.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what causes the dark spaces either and they are AWFUL, but the bright spots are so beautiful when I stick with seeking God in all. And amazingly enough, when I go to meetings and more importantly work and participate with others in-between, I can laugh in the dark.

    ReplyDelete