Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gratitude List for Today

Nothing puts things in perspective for me like gratitude, so here goes...

Another day of sobriety, without which, nothing for me is possible but craziness.
Awesome, inspiring women in my life that remind me daily that anything is possible and that I, too, am a woman of worth.
My mom, who I could never repay for her unwavering love, support, and encouragement.
My two beautiful children who inspire me to try to be my best self everyday, even when I don't feel like it.  I can't imagine my life without them...they rock!!
Fantastic sisters, who are totally different, with incredible unique gifts that bless my life daily...even when we don't talk.  You both are amazing and I am so lucky to have become friends with you as adults.
A job, a place to live and food to eat...simple, but important.
An invaluable tool kit, at my disposal, to use...when willing...to do things differently.

Really, how could I not love my life!!  It's fanfrickintastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment