Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things that made me happy today...

I have discovered that so often, my happiness is about perspective, about choosing to be that way.   Living in the get to, instead of have to.  Remembering that there is so much in my life that makes me happy.  Being grateful for all the things that make my life so full and worth living.

My Day...

Before school walk with my awesome kids
Nap
Fun with my friends at work
Very nice tables
When my son handed me and my daughter our hamburgers and said, "Your hamburger my lady.  Your hamburger my second lady."
Great drive with my babies with some terrific singing and dancing
Fantastic homemade apple crisp courtesy of my sister, Chef J
Making silly videos with my family
Figuring out genealogy with the best mom ever

I could definitely make a list of my day that made it look terrible, find all the negative. What's the point in that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment